- My will is an investment, and in the past I didn’t invest it very well. But if I invest it into my HP’s will, my HP will invest in me.
- Superman doesn’t just hang out with kryptonite.
- Gratitude is a salve. Apply liberally.
- In the three Cs, if there’s a fourth C that is “contribute” – how am I contributing? If it’s negative, it’s C minor. If it’s positive, it’s C major and that changes everything.
- The concept of abundance also applies to time.
- Note to self: add “please” to Serenity Prayer.
The cure for fear is faith.
The cure for unhappiness is gratitude plus service.
Al-Anon Conference Approved Literature contains a lot of sharings on how to apply these cures. Just look up the affliction in the index. Heck, you can look up the cure in the index too.
What other cures do you know?